Telesgop is looking for an edit assistant to join the team in Swansea, working with our editors on a variety of projects across television, radio and corporate work.
The role will include:
- Responsibility over storage and archive
- Basic edits
- Supporting the post production team.
- Knowledge of technology, formats and work flows
- IT knowledge and best practice for storage and file organisation
- Welsh Speaking (but not essential)
- Driving Licence.
Flexible hours but open to working some weekends and bank holidays
Telesgop welcomes applications from everyone and is an equal opportunity employer.
We’re a bilingual company (Welsh & English)
CV AND LETTER: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE – 27/5/22, 17:00